In the event of cancellation no refunds will be given, but if notification is received up to 1 calendar month prior to start of let, alternative dates will be offered subject to availability.
Guests are advised to insure against risk of losing whole rent in the event of cancellation. All bookings are accepted on the above conditions.
Conditions Of Let
- All bookings are from 4 pm on day of arrival to10 am on day of departure.
- Towels and bed linen are provided, (not cot linen).
- Electricity charged by meter reading prior to departure.
- Guests are responsible for loss, damage or breakages which may occur during the period of let.
- It is the guests responsibility to leave the property clean and tidy at the end of let.
- Guests will respect others peace and privacy.
- Pets allowed by prior arrangement only.
- Owners must ensure dogs are kept under control at all times and do not cause nuisance to other guests and are not left alone in property.
- Balance of rent due not less than 1 calendar month prior to commencement of let.
- No smoking is allowed inside the cottage
- Use of fireworks and guns are prohibited.